Portogruaro is located at the heart of Venice, the motorway and railway junction of great significance, an ideal and practical place to arrive at and visit:
- Venice, the most beautiful town in the world (only 50 km away form the motorway or 1 hour by train);
- The big towns of art such as Treviso, Padova, Verona, Trieste and Udine;
- The main seaside resorts of the North Adriatic Sea (Carole, Bibione, Jesolo, Lignano, Grado);
- The interesting small centres of Concordia Sagittaria, Summaga, Sesto al Reghena, Aquileia;
- The Lison-Pramaggiore wine road (www.stradavini.it);
- The last truly virgin beach of the North Adriatic Sea (Valle Vecchia in Brussa di Caorle).